Give me candy, you will.
Tonight was our church's annual Trunk or Treat. Since this is probably the last year that we will be able to choose Austin's costume for him, we decided to go with Yoda. It was just too cute to pass up.
Austin wasn't really into the whole candy thing. (He hasn't ever tasted sweets, so he really doesn't know what it is - I planned on letting him have some tonight, but he never showed any interest, and I definitely wasn't going to force it) Instead, he preferred to run around the parking lot. After his first few laps, he began catching on to the "oohs" and "aahs" he was getting and then there was no stopping him. That child LOVES attention. He definitely got plenty tonight - his Yoda costume was a big hit. The older boys were all telling him how cool his costume was and he was getting squeals and giggles from the older girls.
I attempted to get a photo of Austin with his lifegroup buddies, but wrangling the little ones proved to be a challenge. (If anyone else got a better one, please email it to me)
After Trunk or Treat wrapped up, Austin had a blast pretending to drive with Nonna. (In my mind, I was transported forward 15 years and my life flashed before my eyes. ;-)
2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I LOVE his costume!!!!
I told Josh that Austin's was one of my favorite costumes of the night. Every time he turned toward me, it made me laugh to see those ears!
Post a Comment