Monday, October 13, 2008

Brian and Ashley's Wedding

Last week we traveled to Tulsa for Brian and Ashley's wedding. Ashley was gorgeous (as you can see) and the wedding was beautiful. Aren't they just adorable! (My baby brother is married! Wow, do I feel old!)
I was pretty nervous about how Austin would do, but he was an amazing trooper the whole time. He definitely seems to be much more flexible than his type A mother, and just went with the flow. He took his naps in his pack n play at the church while we were decorating or getting ready and he put up with the late nights and weird schedule amazingly well. I was so proud of him.
Since I was in the wedding, I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked (but of course, I still took more than the average person would ;-), and the ones I did get were taken on the go, but here are some of my favorites.



Austin was completely smitten with this beautiful little girl. (she seemed to like him as well) They spent a large portion of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner chasing each other around.


3 comments:

Jayna said...

Michelle,

You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

And I just love love LOVE that photo of Austin looking out the window! Such a little man!

And the family photo is awesome!!

Elizabeth said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! I agree- what a great family photo too!

Anonymous said...

I vote for that hairstyle every Sunday! You look great, and, of course, Austin is so handsome!