Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008


I had planned to take Austin trick-or-treating to a couple of the neighbors houses just to say he did, but Austin apparently had other plans for the evening. He put his costume on long enough to let me take a few photos, but after taking it off for dinner, really didn't want to put it back on. Instead, he played a long game of chase with Walker around the living room (they were both laughing so hard that they could barely breathe) and helped pass out candy to the other children. After a little while, he began to show some interest in the candy bowl, so we decided it was time he had his very first taste of chocolate. Being my child, I was convince that he would absolutely love it (I have a serious chocolate addiction!), but he surprised me.

After one bite, he spit it out and decided that it would be more fun to feed the rest of it to daddy. So, maybe there is hope that he won't inherit my insane sweet tooth after all. ;-)

No comments: