Austin had his 6 month doctor visit today which meant another round of shots. Austin did great. I have a feeling he has a crush on his cute nurse and wants to try and show her that he is tough. ;-) He completely destroyed the tissue paper cover on the exam table before the doctor came in and had a push-up competition with the baby in the mirror. Who knew doctor's offices were so much fun. He weighed in at 16lbs, 7 oz. He is growing up so fast! Dr. Collins said that Austin is thriving and is right on track. We also got the okay to start him on veggies. Gooey, green stuff here we come!
After the doctor's visit, I decided that it was time to pick out a pumpkin....afterall, there are only 6 days left until Halloween. It was a perfect autumn day for it. The leaves are starting to fall, there is a slight chill in the air (finally), and the rain has stopped. I, of course, had to take my camera along. Austin wasn't exactly smiley after the shots, but I was still able to get some good serious/GQ shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment