Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Funny Moment

Many of you already know that Austin has had pretty bad reflux since he was born. That means he has spit up constantly. Well, it turns out that at least part of that was due to the milk protein allergy. As I have gotten the dairy out of my system, his reflux has gotten a lot better. Due to that, I think we have started to be less cautious around him. (We used to always have a burp cloth or two on hand) Last night we learned our lesson....and I wish I had it on video. ;-)
Walker was playing airplane with Austin (one of his favorites), and just as he got Austin over his head...you guessed it....Austin did the biggest spit up that he has done in weeks...right into Walker's mouth!!!! I was unable to help, because I was laughing so hard! To quote Walker afterwards, "Thank God for Listerine!" ;-)

1 comment:

Jayna said...

David did the same thing with Rebekah. We were working at the children's home with a room full of teenage girls at the time. After the initial gasp of disbelief, the room erupted in girly giggles. It was hilarious.