Monday, October 8, 2007

Back from Ohio



We made a quick trip to Ohio over the weekend to attend a wedding and to visit Walker's grandparents. I cannot brag on Austin enough regarding how he handled the trip. He was incredible. Such a trooper. The only real meltdown he had was today when we were about 45 min. from home, and I don't blame him. After 4 days of traveling, sleeping in hotels, and being swarmed by friends and relatives, I was on the verge of a meltdown too. ;-) The really neat thing about the trip was being able to introduce Walker's grandparents to their 18th (and youngest) great-grandchild. Needless to say, they thought he was the greatest thing.

...he thought they were pretty special too.

While we were at the farm, we were able to get some photos of the 4 generations.

Here are the 4 generations of men.




1 comment:

Jayna said...

I love generation pictures! That's so awesome. Some really great photos that Austin will treasure!