Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby-Proofing Time


It is that time. Austin is MOBILE!!! He has learned to crawl....backwards that is. ;-) ha ha! I lay him down on his back, and within seconds he is in his crawling stance and shifts into reverse. He is getting quicker, and will go until his feet hit a wall, couch, or some other obstacle. He has also learned that several consecutive rolls will get him to the out of reach toy he desires. I know that before long I will be chasing him all over the house, so starting baby-proofing is at the top of the to do list for the weekend... Plugs, breakables, cabinets, blinds, etc...Parents - any items that you were shocked to learn needed baby proofing once your little one became mobile?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see... All of our garbage cans now permanently reside on the counters in the rooms in which they are located. TWICE I have found Rad trailing his fingers through the water in the toilet. Our coffee table now sits diagonally across a corner of the living room, blocking off several tall, but probably unsteady furniture or decorative items that could be pulled over. A tall floor lamp makes a LOUD crash when it falls. Good luck!