This little guy tried to sneak into the garage this morning while I was outside working in the yard (Walker fractured his arm playing basketball with the lifegroup guys, so I am in charge of the yard work for the next 6 weeks - Guess it is just pay back for all those months that he had to do the house work while I was on bed-rest ).

Walker went in after the bunny and found him hiding in the corner of the garage. Poor little thing was scared to death. Before taking him back to his home (or at least our best guess of where his home would be), we let Austin take a quick look. He wasn't as fascinated as I thought he would be. I think he wanted the bunny to do something, but it was just too scared.

1 comment:
That is so cool! (But so sorry to hear about Walker's accident.)
Post a Comment