Tonight our lifegroup decided to meet at the playground. Austin had a blast! This particular playground was just his speed, and watching the older kids play seemed to give him ideas and bring out his adventurous spirit. (I couldn't help taking lots of photos ;-)

There is just something about mulch...all of the kids just loved playing in it.


Austin had so much fun on the slides. By the end of the evening he was going down them head first.
And of course, he was absolutely filthy by the end of the night. ;-)



There is just something about mulch...all of the kids just loved playing in it.

Austin had so much fun on the slides. By the end of the evening he was going down them head first.
And of course, he was absolutely filthy by the end of the night. ;-)

2 comments:
I love the dirty smudges on his chubby little cheeks. Too cute!!
Good pictures! I especially like the one of Sydney at the top of the slide.
Post a Comment