So, if you see me shopping, please ask me to slowly step away from the blue clothing. ;-)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The First Step is Admitting You Have a Problem.....
Well, I admit it....I have an addiction to blue clothing for Austin. Walker has joked about it in the past, but I always just shrugged it off. Afterall, if you look at Austin's closet, there are several other colored items in there as well (I now realize that most of those were probably gifts or really good deals). After last night (when I went to the consignment pre-sale), I could no longer deny my problem. Thanks to some end of the season sales last year, Austin was pretty much set for the fall, so I was only looking for a few specific items and saved the clothing for last. At that point, I was ready to be done, so I grabbed a few things in various sizes and headed for the check out. It was only when they hung up the clothes for me that I realized that they were ALL the same color.
I hope Austin likes blue! ;-) Not only were they all blue (except for one white shirt that I got to go under sweaters), but in several instances, I got almost the same exact shirt in two different sizes. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, but the blue clothes show off his eyes so well!
LOL!! HAHA
LOL!! HAHA
haha i went back and looked at his clothes on the other pics and yep, all of them are blue!! Thats hilarious but one good color for sure.
Post a Comment