Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Bottom-less" - In more ways than one

I think that Austin is in the middle of a growth spurt judging by his recent eating habits. He is a bottom-less pit these days. For lunch (after a lengthy nursing) he ate his entire plate of chicken, carrots & broccoli. After which he had 1 1/4 slices of cheese (he would have eaten more, but we are still in the dairy trial stage, so I cut him off), followed by half a container of soy yogurt. At that point, he was still asking for more, but I was afraid he would explode if I fed him anything else. ;-) The photo below is what I saw all day today...Austin asking for "more" - (His adaptation of the sign looks more like a clap). It seemed like he was eating non-stop.

As I was downloading photos, I turned around and saw my little boy looking out the window. I felt as if I suddenly was the mother of a teenage boy who was sagging his jeans in the mall. Bless. Poor little boy just does not have a bottom to keep up his pants - maybe this growth spurt will help him in that area. ;-)Austin and I have really been enjoying the warmer weather. We have started taking daily walks which Austin seems to love. He gets so excited when I pull the stroller out.

No comments: