1) We discovered that Austin loves helping us clean the floor (He was laughing hysterically the whole time)

2) Austin played puppy - he loves dragging clothes around the house in his teeth.

3)I could not find Austin for a couple of minutes before discovering him under the bed.

4) Another childproofing device bit the dust.

5) Austin pee-peed in the POTTY! (Yes, I know it was by complete accident) -He has been having a number of accidents in the bathtub lately, so I decided to get his potty out so that I could sit him on it before his baths so that it might prevent me from having to clean the tub as frequently. Well, we tried it for the first time today, and he went right away. I gave him A LOT of praise and he was quite proud of himself. (Obviously, this photo is not of the event - he loves sitting on his potty any time we are in the bathroom)

2 comments:
I met a mom recently who swore her son, who was not yet speaking a word, was completely potty trained at 16 months. Congratulations to Austin on his unintended accomplishment!
I am not trying to potty train him yet (I figure he has to be able to tell me that he has to go first ;-). I am just trying to limit the amount of poo that I have to fish out of the tub as well as get him comfortable with the idea for the future.
Post a Comment