Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Sunday was Austin's first Easter. (He waited too late to be born, and barely missed it last year) Austin was lucky enough to have the Easter Bunny visit him twice this year (can we say spoiled ;-) - once at home before church, and then again at Nonna and Papa's afterwards.

Here he is all dressed up for church.

Of course, he didn't really care about the piggy bank or puppy towel and went straight for the banana puffs. ;-)
His Easter outfit didn't make it past lunch (he was even messier than usual - must be Nonna's cooking - he devoured his lunch), so after a quick change of clothes, it was on to basket # 2. Once again, he went straight for the banana puffs even though they were disguised inside the chick.
Since then, however, the duck that he received (which was later named "Mr. Quackers") has been his constant companion. He has never been attached to a stuffed animal before, so it is really cute to see him love on it. I have a feeling that I may need to find a second one to have as a back up.

After Austin finished opening his loot, he found a few eggs that Nonna had hidden around the house, and tried out Nonna and Papa's new Sit n' Spin. (That brought back memories, and I was sad to discover that I am officially too heavy for the Sit n Spin. ;-)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for at least trying the Sit-N-Spin. As I have gotten older, anything with the word "spin" attached to it is automatically out for me!