Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Fever

I have never been a fan of cold weather, so I have been really looking forward to spring. We have had a few really nice days over the past several weeks, but as luck would have it, each time we either had a illness or errand that kept us from enjoying the beautiful weather. That is why we could not let a little chilly breeze ruin what was otherwise a gorgeous day. We wanted to get outside and decided to take the opportunity to introduce Austin to the nice new playground nearby. The cool rock climbing wall and twirly slide will have to wait a few more years, but Austin was able to find a few pieces of playground equipment that were more his speed. He had fun playing (especially on the swings), but I think he enjoyed watching all of the other children (and their dogs) even more.

No comments: