
I finally finished decorating Austin's nursery. Yes, I know he is 7 months old, but better late than never, right? ;-) When we first found out that we were having a little boy, I bought some canvases to paint and hang on the wall. I sketched out the designs, but then bed rest and Walker's back surgery happened and they got put in the back of the closet and were forgotten. The blank

wall in Austin's room has been driving me crazy for months, but I couldn't find anything suitable to hang there. Then, thanks to a little inspiration from a friend (thanks,
HB!) I decided to
resurrect the canvases and finally finish them. It has been a while since I have gotten to use my creative side, so it was a lot of fun for me. I am not sure I am completely pleased with

how they turned out, but at least I no longer have to stare at a blank wall. ;-)
2 comments:
Great job on the canvases. I'm impressed!
I like the art. Very cute.
Post a Comment