Thursday, November 8, 2007

First "Official" Crawl

Austin has been on the move for a couple of weeks now, but this morning he did what I consider his first real crawl. We were playing with his ball popper and a ball rolled close to him. He decided he wanted it...So, he got up on all fours, moved both hands and then both feet and got close enough to reach the ball. I consider that crawling. ;-)
As I am typing this, he is using short bursts of crawling to chase a ball all over the bonus room .... quick learner .... guess it is time to get that baby gate out. ;-)
The following photo has nothing to do with crawling, but I just love it because he actually looks like a baby. I took it yesterday during a very rare still moment. Lately, Austin loves to suck on his index and middle finger upside down.

No comments: