Austin is eating his veggies like a pro. Carrots were a tough sell at first, but he now seems to really enjoy them.
Austin has decided that mommy and daddy both make excellent jungle gyms, and he loves to climb on, over, and around us.
Austin is really getting around these days. He is not really crawling yet, but he uses a
combination of scoots and rolls to get where he wants to go. He is no longer content to stay still. He seems to always be on the move.
Austin loves to read with me. He has 6 books that are his favorites (seen here). If I try to read a book not on the "approved" list, he will object and reach for one of his favorites. "Playtime Peekaboo" is hands down his favorite - Thank you, Candice!

Favorite dance song: Everybody Walk the Dinosaur (Sadly, I only remember a few lines and the chorus)
Favorite sing-along songs: Wise Man Built his House upon the Rock, You are My Sunshine, Veggie Tales theme song, Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
Favorite Yoga Pose: He does an excellent "Downward Facing Dog", but I cannot seem to get a photo of it.
Austin's personality seems to be coming out more. He keeps me laughing most of the day. I can't wait to see what he will do next.
No comments:
Post a Comment