Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 months old

I am a week behind on taking some photos to commemorate the 7 month mark, but in my defense, I have been a little busy chasing my very fast, very mischievous little boy around. ;-) I have to say the "photo shoot" was a perfect example of our life right now. I couldn't even sit him down and get back to my camera before he was off and crawling. I would barely get a shot off before he would grab my camera or tackle me. The results are definitely not examples of great photography, but I love them because they show who he is at this point. (Right down to the orange nose and cheeks from all the squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes he has been eating ;-) Here are some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have decided that it is best to have three adults per child for a photo shoot- one to keep him in place, one to get his attention, and one to take the picture!

michelleandwalker said...

Guess next time I will have to plan in advance...this was an impulse photo session just because he was in such a good mood and being so cute.