
Happy Thanksgiving! This year we had Thanksgiving at my parents house. Being as it was Austin's first Thanksgiving, this year was a little different from previous years. There was no Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade or football (well, Walker did sneak up to the Bonus Room for a little while to watch the Cowboys ;-)


Instead, this year, Austin was the entertainment. ;-) Being the first grandchild for my parents and the first great-grandchild for my grandparents, he is quite the novelty at family gatherings.
Austin had a blast being the center of all the attention. He had
story time with Nonna, and got to ride his wooden horse. He really enjoyed watching Papa's fish. His favorite is "Bubbles", the Yellow Tang.
I really enjoyed Thanksgiving as well. My mom went to a lot of trouble to figure out how to make all of her traditional Thanksgiving recipes Dairy-free so that I could eat them, and they were wonderful. It was the best I have eaten in a while, and I pigged out.

No comments:
Post a Comment