Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brian and Ashley's Visit: The Park

We have been loving having Brian and Ashley in town for a nice long visit. Austin has especially enjoyed it this time. I think he is developing a little crush on his aunt-to-be. ;-) When Ashley is around, Austin shifts into a whole other gear and becomes the biggest ham I have ever seen. ;-) On Wednesday, we all went to the park so that I could take some photos of Brian and Ashley. It was a lot of fun for me because I haven't gotten to take pictures of adults in a while...they actually stayed still and smiled on cue. ;-) Here are a couple of my favorites.I was a little worried about whether Austin would have the patience for it so close to lunch, but he was a real trooper. He seemed to have a blast hanging out with Nonna. He was pointing everywhere wanting to know what various plants and animals were, he had fun waving to the people passing by.
His favorite activity was pushing the stroller. (He would much rather push it than ride in it these days ) He was cracking us all up with his facial expressions - I could tell he thought he was a big boy. I tried to take a few shots of Austin while we were at the park, but he was much more interested in his surroundings than in posing for the camera.

2 comments:

the Wilbecks said...

He is ADORABLE. Great pictues....

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures all around!