Monday, May 5, 2008

First Ear Infection


Austin has had a cold for the past week or so, and this weekend he started running a low grade fever. I wasn't all that worried because he seemed to be in relatively good spirits for the most part...just a little clingy, and particular about what we do (He has been fanatical about reading. I think I have read "Goodnight, Gorilla" 50 times over the past 3 days) , but overall fairly happy. Then on Sunday, he was a little whiny when he woke up. I asked him what was wrong, and he immediately pointed at his right ear...hmm. So, today, I called the doctor and took him in just to check. Turns out that Austin was right...he has the beginnings of an ear infection in his right ear. Guess it is a good thing that he is on a pointing kick. ;-)

No comments: