Austin has always enjoyed being read to, but lately it has become more of an obsession. The picture below is Austin's favorite place in the house. If it was up to him, we would sit there for hours at a time reading. Some days he wants to read all of his books, one after another. Other days, he prefers to read the same one over and over.

Austin is also obsessed with his tongue these days. He loves to experiment with it and the sounds that he can make. He can curl his tongue which is already more than I can do. The following picture makes me worry that I may have a future Gene Simmons impersonator on my hands. ;-)

He also LOVES belly buttons right now. His and others'. (I apologize now if my son decides to lift up your shirt and points at your belly button.;-) The photo below is what happens if he
attempts to point at his belly button without looking - he is a little off. ;-)

My obsession is taking photos of my little guy and the recent rainy weather has given me an excuse to indulge...here are a few of the most recent ones.

2 comments:
I can't wait to see little buddy! ...oh and you and walker too of course. One more week!
He's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment