Our Father's Day weekend was busy but fun. On Saturday, we had lunch with my parents and then all headed over to the Artisans fair. I always enjoy looking at the different artistic ideas that people have made into products to sell. Austin loved getting to run around and seeing all of the different kinds of dogs that were there. After we had our fill of arts and crafts, we went over to the pond and fed the ducks and swans. Austin couldn't quite figure out why we would want to throw bread to the birds instead of just eating it ourselves. ;-) I took some great photos while we were there, but later discovered that I had left my memory card at home...Grrr. I am still kicking myself over that one. After the park, we headed to Nonna and Papa's house for a short nap and some play time. (I think Austin has as many toys at their house as he does at home ;-)

On Sunday, we got up early and headed over to Walker's parents' side of town for church and lunch. After lunch, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play. (Being the 4th grandchild on that side, Austin has his pick of toys there) This was the first time since Christmas that Austin has gotten to play with his cousins, and he really seemed to like Braden. At random intervals, Austin would stop whatever he was doing and go over to give Braden a pat and a kiss.

Since I was a bad mommy and did not get very many photos over the weekend, here are a few that I have taken over the past week.


2 comments:
I love all three of those last pictures. You definitely have the eye for photography!
Thanks! It is definitely something I love doing, and it helps to have such a cute subject matter. ;-)
Post a Comment