Several times, he simply took the Swiffer away from me and kept right on walking/sweeping. He was having a blast. (Now if I could just teach him to do my other chores, I could kick back and enjoy those bon-bons I am always hearing about. ;-)Friday, April 11, 2008
Cleaning Up and Making a Mess
For a while now, Austin has been doing really well walking while holding onto either Walker's or my finger. He doesn't really use it much for balance, etc. but it seems to give him confidence just knowing it is there (kind of like training wheels). To my surprise, I discovered today that a Swiffer has the same effect. This afternoon I was cleaning the floor, and Austin decided to come "help". He grabbed onto the handle and walked around the house with me.
Several times, he simply took the Swiffer away from me and kept right on walking/sweeping. He was having a blast. (Now if I could just teach him to do my other chores, I could kick back and enjoy those bon-bons I am always hearing about. ;-)
Of course, Austin just couldn't handle the floor being clean for too long. I must have not closed the pantry door all the way, because I went in the other room for less than a minute, and when I returned, this is what I found...
He was stuffing the Cheerios in by the handful like he was trying to eat as many as he possibly could before I caught him. The little guy just makes me laugh.
Several times, he simply took the Swiffer away from me and kept right on walking/sweeping. He was having a blast. (Now if I could just teach him to do my other chores, I could kick back and enjoy those bon-bons I am always hearing about. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment