A week ago, we had a fairly good size snow (by Southern standards). Thankfully Walker was able to go into work on Sunday before the snow hit in order to get his work done, so that he could stay home with us on Monday and play. Snow days are much more fun when daddy is home! ;-) Walker took Austin to the BIG sledding hill for the first time. (Sadly, I don't have any photos of it because I stayed home with a napping Micah) Austin had a blast! When they came home, he went on and on about how fast they went, how much fun it was and the special big bump that they got to launch off of. After a break for lunch, we all went back outside for some more winter fun. This was Micah's first big snow, so I wasn't sure how he would do. Staying true to form, he was a trooper with all of the layers of clothes I put on him. He was content to sit in the snow most of the time and watch the fun. The smile below was plastered on his face for the majority of the time we were outside.
While Micah and I watched, Walker and Austin built a snowman. Austin was so excited to get to build it and very proud of it once it was completed.







1 comment:
This is just so adorable!!
Post a Comment