Friday, March 27, 2009

He definitely did not get it from me! ;-)

I am not someone who enjoys cleaning. I like to have a clean house, but I don't enjoy the process. Austin on the other hand, LOVES to clean. He literally begs me multiple times a day to vacuum, fold laundry, sweep the floors, and unload the dishwasher. This afternoon while Austin was playing, I went into the other room. When I returned, Austin was busy Swiffering the floor. Apparently he had been waiting for his opportunity, and once he noticed that I had left the room, ran to go get the Swiffer and went to work. If only this trend would continue into the teen years. ;-)

3 comments:

thebenignus said...

thats awesome. Dylan loves cleaning too but he also loves making a mess. I hope Austin keeps it up until he goes to college. Wouldnt that be great??

the Wilbecks said...

Can I borrow him? Even if he only teaches Owen how to clean, he'd not have to stay long...

michelleandwalker said...

Did I mention that his cleaning techniques are not exactly effective and sometimes make more of a mess. ;-)

Can you imagine the trouble the 2 of them could get into together? Wow!