Thursday, December 11, 2008

Working the System

This morning, Austin and I went to the mall with Nonna (my mom) to do a little Christmas shopping. Austin doesn't have much patience for the stroller, so before long it was demoted to carrying our purchases while he ran around blissfully unaware of how out of breath I was. ;-) (I got several comments from people about my lack of need for a gym - no kidding! ;-) At one point, while we were in Macy's, Austin located the toy corner. He immediately zeroed in on some adorable wooden trucks. After settling on the dump truck version, he picked it up and raced past me (After all, he knows that there was no chance that I would get it for him, especially this close to Christmas). Austin ran halfway across the store until he found Nonna. He handed her the truck and said "Peez?" (Please) with his most innocent look. Smart boy! Of course, once she said that she would get it for him, he got greedy and went back for the police and firetruck versions. ;-)

1 comment:

Jayna said...

That is HILARIOUS! Ha ha!