I have been tagged for 2 different blogs, so I thought that I would combine them into one.
First, Karina tagged me for a 4th in 4th. So here it is, the 4th photo in the 4th folder....
This photo was taken when my brother, Brian, came to visit shortly after Austin was born. Seriously, I just cannot remember him being that small!
Second, Jayna tagged me to list seven random facts about myself (Jayna, sorry this is so overdue!)....
- I have a problem with gravity when I am in foreign countries. When traveling, I tend to fall...usually in a very dramatic and embarrassing way. In Australia, I busted pretty badly down the stairs at a department store in front of LOTS of people.
- ET is one of the scariest movies to me. It terrified me as a child, and kind of stuck with me. He just looks like a turtle without his shell. My brother still enjoys pointing his finger and saying "Elliot" to get a rise out of me.
- I am dual brained - I am a former CPA which is typically a very left brained profession, but all of my passions (photography, art, crafts, etc) are right brained activities.
- My husband was my first real boyfriend.
- I have always known that I was meant to be a mother, but I still find that I second guess myself in the motherhood department every day.
- I am a chocoholic. I am also a chocolate snob and prefer fine chocolate, but my addiction usually wins out and I will settle for whatever type of chocolate that I can get my hands on. ;-)
- No matter how often I do laundry, I never seem to get around to folding the last few socks in the bottom of the basket.
1 comment:
Now I'm laughing out loud. I have socks on my couch that have been left there, unmatched, since before THANKSGIVING!!!
I hate laundry!
Post a Comment