Over the past month or so, Austin has discovered dips for food. (i.e. ketchup, ranch, etc.) Now he loves to dip anything and everything. Until recently, he was restricting his dip usage to only dipping appropriate foods such as tater tots in ketchup or raw broccoli in ranch. In the past few days, however, he has been requesting ketchup more frequently and using it less restrictively. The other night he was eating chicken and steamed broccoli. He ate a couple bites and then began pointing at the refrigerator and saying "sup" (Ketchup). I assumed it was for the chicken and decided it was okay. No, apparently it was for the broccoli. As if that wasn't bad enough, the next night he dipped peanut butter crackers and his peas in ketchup. Gag! I am starting to wonder if I need to institute ketchup restrictions. ;-)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Little Dipper
Over the past month or so, Austin has discovered dips for food. (i.e. ketchup, ranch, etc.) Now he loves to dip anything and everything. Until recently, he was restricting his dip usage to only dipping appropriate foods such as tater tots in ketchup or raw broccoli in ranch. In the past few days, however, he has been requesting ketchup more frequently and using it less restrictively. The other night he was eating chicken and steamed broccoli. He ate a couple bites and then began pointing at the refrigerator and saying "sup" (Ketchup). I assumed it was for the chicken and decided it was okay. No, apparently it was for the broccoli. As if that wasn't bad enough, the next night he dipped peanut butter crackers and his peas in ketchup. Gag! I am starting to wonder if I need to institute ketchup restrictions. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment