In the few minutes that I was focused on emptying the dishwasher, Austin managed to remove the rubber band that was my makeshift childproofing device (I will be heading to Home Depot tomorrow to purchase the real thing ;-), open the door to the storage cabinet, and take out all of our leftover Halloween candy ( We REALLY overbought this year;-) I glanced over just as he was taking the second bag out and the I swear he gave me a "It wasn't me" look. He cracks me up! (Apparently he also found the pacifier that I had hidden ;-)He is learning new things every day! It is so neat to watch. (and makes childproofing an ever evolving process ;-) He pulls up on EVERYTHING now. One of his favorites is the bonus room window sill.
He loves looking out over the neighborhood as I point out and name various objects. He is also starting to "cruise". He will hold onto the couch or his music table and take a few steps. It usually ends with him letting go and diving for me or another desired object. Yikes.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! It only gets worse. Yesterday, as we were prepping for our real estate agent to arrive, Radnor pulled an orchid out of its pot. Lovely!
His eyes are so BLUE!
Post a Comment