Friday, January 18, 2008

8 Things About Austin


Austin has been tagged by Miss Emmy, so here are 8 fun facts (from Austin's point of view).....


  1. I love to read books with my Mommy and Daddy. I am kind of picky though...only certain ones will do. I really like Sandra Boynton books....My current favorite is "The Belly Button Book".

  2. I am rather fond of being naked. So much so that I will put up a fight worthy of WWF when Mommy tries to put my diaper and clothes on after a bath. (I use the fact that I am wet and slippery to my advantage ;-)

  3. I learned to wave this week...I wave hello, good-bye, and any time it strikes my fancy.

  4. I think my Daddy is the greatest thing ever! When I hear the garage door open in the evening, I cannot contain my excitement because I know it means Daddy is home. Mommy says it looks like I am going to come out of my skin.

  5. Daddy calls me "Fireball Jr." (Apparently Mommy is the original Fireball). He says he started calling me that because I was so active in Mommy's belly and that I haven't slowed down since.

  6. I am very tough. I only cry when I get really hurt, and then only for a few seconds....unless I am tired, then all bets are off.

  7. I love watching football. Mommy and Daddy don't let me watch TV at home, but if I am in a restaurant or at the mall and football is on, I am glued to it. Go Buckeyes/Roll Tide/Go Titans!!!

  8. I take blowing "raspberries" to a whole new level. I like trying out new techniques and pitches. Last weekend everyone in Target got to enjoy some of my best work while Mommy and Daddy shopped. I think everyone was impressed judging by how many people stared at us.

Okay, now that you know a little more about me, I tag Radnor, Kaitlyn, Sydney & Abigail.