I almost burned dinner tonight, because I just had to run and grab my camera to capture some pictures of what my precious little boy was doing. He was cracking me up with his expressions. Once I got back with the camera, he decided that he was going to ham it up. Every time I would say "Smile for Mommy", he would turn and look straight at the camera and smile. It is moments like these that make it all worth while. I thank God every day that He blessed me by allowing me to be "mommy" to this particular little boy. He is such a joy with all his energy and personality. I just love watching him discover new things each day. Thanks, honey, for working so hard to provide for us, so I am able to have this chance to stay home with our son.
2 comments:
Those pictures definitely made me smile. He is so cute! I love it when you post new pics of him on your blog. Keep them coming!
Oh, he's a cutie!! The last one's my favorite!
Post a Comment