Saturday, July 28, 2007

3 Month Portraits

I was afraid that the whole thing was going to be a disaster because they were running behind schedule and by the time it was our turn, it was fast approaching Austin's naptime, but I was pleasantly surprised by the results.

Addendum: To explain why they look a little odd - these are the digital versions that they gave us on CD and have not been cropped - I still need to play with the program to do it myself. The prints look much better.



2 comments:

Heather said...

He looks so much like Waker in that last one! I see you came home with the disc... How much did you end up spending? ;o)

michelleandwalker said...

I remembered you telling me that you had to spend 200 to get the disk, but the disk just came with it. They did not give us a minimum that we had to spend.