Love all of the pictures of Austin on the last two posts! He is just too cute! Is it just me, or does he occasionally look like a wise old man?
It is something about his eyes I think. When he is alert, it seems like he knows something that you don't know. There is a mischevious glimmer. ;-)
OMG, Michelle! He is SO cute!! Thank you for inviting me to your blog!!
Love him!
He is so cute! I just read back a few posts....His sleep patterns remind me of Emery's! I hope he's getting better every night. By the way, you're a few good "post-er" for a new mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love all of the pictures of Austin on the last two posts! He is just too cute! Is it just me, or does he occasionally look like a wise old man?
It is something about his eyes I think. When he is alert, it seems like he knows something that you don't know. There is a mischevious glimmer. ;-)
OMG, Michelle! He is SO cute!! Thank you for inviting me to your blog!!
Love him!
He is so cute! I just read back a few posts....His sleep patterns remind me of Emery's! I hope he's getting better every night. By the way, you're a few good "post-er" for a new mom!
Post a Comment