I have really been struggling with the lack of sleep, so I was thrilled last week when Austin dropped a feeding and started only getting up once a night to eat. After 6 nights of that, he regressed this week and started getting up every 3 hours again. He is over his 6 week growth spurt, so that isn't it. Any of you moms have any advice?
1 comment:
For us, the first 3-4 months were just not steady. As soon as I would get used to Rad sleeping in a certain pattern, he would change it. Once his tummy gets a little larger he should start sleeping longer and requiring fewer feedings. My advice is just to keep swaddling, have a good noise-maker in the room (we use a small fan), and just give him time. At 3 months, also, I started putting his pacifier in when he woke up in the morning to see if he would go back to sleep without feeding. Good luck.
Post a Comment