Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary!










Three years ago today I was getting ready to marry my best friend and the only man that I have ever loved. How time flies. In some ways it feels like only yesterday, and yet, I can barely remember life before him. I cannot believe how many great memories we have made over the past 3 years.



I love you, Walker! Thanks for still being my best friend and soul mate.









4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, I remember that day! Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures of Austin! Keep 'em coming!

Elizabeth said...

That's crazy its been three years! I hope that Austin allowed you to do something fun! ha,ha

michelleandwalker said...

Hey Baby. Thank you for your sweet post. You are too kind to me. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife and a great mother to Austin. I am truly a blessed man to have found you! Happy Anniversary!!

Walker

Jayna said...

Happy anniversary! What beautiful wedding photos!!