Thursday was Austin's Christmas Program and Party at school. I was a little nervous about what Austin would do with us sitting so close to the front (I had visions of him running off stage to be with us or yelling out something about Mama and Daddy in the middle of the program), but once again I should have given him more credit. He was an absolute pro. He loves anything involving music and was so excited about the program. He also loves attention, so having all of those parents watching just fueled his excitement. Austin sang all of the songs and enthusiastically performed the hand motions. So cute!


I love that Austin's best school buddy, Zack has the jingle bells in his mouth in this picture. Classic preschool program. ;-)
I attempted to get some photos of Austin with his teachers and buddies during the class party, but none of them were still long enough. ;-) The highlight for Austin was this very special Snowman Donut. When I asked him to hold it up for the picture, I didn't mean in front of his face. ;-)Here is a video clip of part of the program for those relatives who are begging to see it. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment