
Seriously, where does the time go. It is so hard to believe that it has been 10 months since Micah was born. At the same time, he has grown and changed so much since February. Here are just a few of the many things that Micah is currently up to.
- Micah is starting to walk! I keep trying to talk him out of it, but he is now taking 5-6 steps at a time.
- Micah has the most incredible smile.
- Micah absolutely adores Walker. Although he is still a bit of a mama's boy at time (only natural since I am still a source of food), he doesn't want anything to do with me when Walker first gets home. When he hears the garage door open, he makes a beeline for Walker and isn't satisfied until he is in his daddy's arms.
- Micah has done much better than I expected with the Christmas tree that is in our living room. I was afraid it would be a disaster, but he has left it alone for the most part. The only problem is when he spots a jingle bell on it (or any Christmas tree). He makes a beeline for the bell and promptly places it into his mouth. Needless to say, we have removed all bells that were below 3 feet high. ;-)
- Micah finally began sleeping through the night a couple of weeks ago. Praise God! ;-) Our second attempt at "cry it out" worked. It is amazing the difference it has made. Micah not only sleeps well at night now, but he also naps much better during the day. He is also a lot happier and more content during his waking hours.
- Micah is over his milk protein allergy. I don't think he has noticed much difference, but I am sure thankful to be able to expand my diet and eat yummy foods once again. ;-)
- Micah learned to climb stairs last week. I had no clue that he was ready for that, but he decided to chase Austin and before I knew it, he was half way up the stairs. Guess it is time to start using that baby gate.
- Micah wants to be on the move and into everything that he can get his hands on. Much to my dismay, he no longer likes his excersaucer because it forces him to remain in one spot for longer than a few seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment