Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend - Part 2

Before we headed to church on Easter morning, I made a very quick attempt at getting a photo of the boys in their Easter outfits (since I knew there was no way they would stay clean long enough to take them after church ;-) I had forgotten how much more difficult it is to get two to stay still for the camera. I must remember to plan ahead a little more next time.
The Easter Bunny made a visit to our house. Thankfully he brought Austin a few more puzzles since he has mastered all of the ones we have. These are more difficult, so hopefully it will take him a little longer to get bored with them.
He is REALLY into the movie "Cars" right now, so he was thrilled to see that the Easter Bunny brought him a "Queenie"(Lightning McQueen) and Sally.
After a wonderful Easter service, we headed over to Nonna and Papa's house for lunch and another egg hunt. (If you are counting, that makes 4 in total ;-)This egg actually talked, saying things like "I'm over here!". Leave it to my mom to find something like that. ;-) The highlight of Austin's day was that Brian and Ashley surprised us all by bringing their new dog, Lucy, over to play. She is adorable and Austin fell in love right away (I think the feeling was mutual by the way she followed him around). Papa and Micah relaxed in the shade while the rest of us hunted eggs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits for the boys! It's especially hard to get good pictures of both when one can't really control his head very well yet!

michelleandwalker said...

There is that plus the fact that I couldn't seem to get Austin to quit smothering Micah with hugs and kisses and therefore making him fall over. ;-)