Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Fun at the Pumpkin Farm

One of the events that I look forward to most each fall is our annual trip the pumpkin farm to pick our pumpkins and enjoy all of the fun fall activities. We could not have asked for more perfect weather today. (Of course, a perfect sunny day doesn't not make for good photos, but considering the fact that I cannot get Austin to stay still for the camera to save my life, I'll get over it ;-)
Austin had a blast! He loved getting to explore the big field and check out all the pumpkins.




With so many to choose from, it took us a while to settle on the 3 that we wanted to take home.
In typical boy fashion, Austin was more excited about getting to help push the wheelbarrow to the car than anything else.

I didn't get many photos in the activity portion of the farm, because I was just doing my best to keep up with Austin. He was so excited about all of the things to see and do, that he didn't stay in one place for very long. He really appreciated it a lot more than he did last year.
Once again, the troughs of corn were a hit. He also loved the maze that they had set up for the kids in one of the barns. There were a couple slides and even a tunnel within the maze. Austin enjoyed it so much that we had to do it again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sounds like fun! Of course, I'm jealous of any activity outside the home these days!