Sunday, October 18, 2009

Austin's Personal Paradise

I don't know why I never thought to take Austin to JumpZone prior to this month. After all, with his love for climbing, running and jumping off of stuff, it should have been a no-brainer that he would absolutely love it. Christine and Cale introduced Austin and I to JumpZone a few weeks ago for a playdate. It immediately became Austin's favorite place, so last Friday I took him back. What could possibly be more fun than a huge room full of space to run and massive inflatables where you can climb, jump and slide until your little 2 year old heart is content? Well, having a cool Uncle come do it all with you (since Mama is a little too large these days to be climbing) of course. ;-)
Austin had a blast!! He doesn't seem to have an ounce of fear in him which as a mother is terrifying. Austin didn't hesitate to go on the biggest slides....even the ones that we later found out were off limits to toddlers....oops! ;-)
Uncle Brian wasn't always the best influence by demonstrating how to go down the slides headfirst (which is also apparently against the rules), and Austin immediately decided that he wanted to do that too. Thanks, Brian! ;-)

1 comment:

Jayna said...

LOL! Funny Uncle Brian!!