Tonight after Bible Study, I walked down to the nursery to pick up Austin. I looked around the room but he was no where to be found. One of the teachers noticed that I looked a bit distressed and asked who I was looking for. When I replied "Austin", she laughed and said, "Oh, he is over there in the cabinet". Apparently my son had figured out how to open the storage cabinet, climbed in, and shut the doors behind him. I have no idea how long he had been like that. The dark does not scare him a bit. When I opened the cabinet doors, there he was, smiling and looking quite pleased with himself.
Then, as we were leaving, another one of the teachers informed me that Austin had taught some of the other children how to eat Cheerios without using their hands (like a dog). Great.
3 comments:
That's awesome! I see your little man is going to be a teacher!!
How funny! I love that Austin and Elijah are in the same class. What fun and mischief they will have!
That is so funny. Kaleb has been eating his animal crackers off the floor too, like a dog. He also started putting his face down to the toilet lid, which i keep closed...i wasn't sure what he was doing until i saw Sophie sipping out of the toilet and realized Kaleb was mimicking her...gross!!
Post a Comment