Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just a Swinging

Austin is definitely an outdoor type of boy, but the heat and humidity of late have made spending time outdoors a little tricky. I have had to get more creative about the times and ways that we play outdoors in order to prevent him from overheating. One of the things we have started doing is to begin going to the playground first thing in the morning while it is still shaded. It has become one of my favorite times of the day. Apparently we are the only ones that are out that early, so we usually have the playground mostly (if not completely) to ourselves. Austin LOVES it! He enjoys the slides, but he absolutely adores the swings. I think he would stay in the swing all day if we didn't have other things that we needed to do. This morning I decided to take my camera with me so that I could capture a little bit of our morning fun. (The last 3 made me laugh!)





1 comment:

Jayna said...

Love the sun shining down on him in the swing. Those are such great pictures!