Austin has a talent for making me smile or laugh when I am not feeling all that chipper. Today is a prime example. Austin was up a lot during the night (slight possibility that he is teething early), so I am dragging today from the lack of sleep.
A little background info first... The excess saliva sometimes makes Austin cough. Well, he has decided that he likes the sound and has added fake coughing to his vocal repertoire. By itself, that can be funny at times. Well, this morning, because I was so tired, I wanted to have some quieter play time. So, I got out Austin's favorite book, "Barnyard Buddies". I wasn't very energetic, but I was going through the motions. We have read it dozens of times, and every time, I ask him what each animal says, and then since he obviously cannot tell me, I make the noise for him. Well, today's reading went a little different.
Me: Austin, Do you see the cow? What does a cow say?
Austin: Cough, Cough
Me: Austin, do you see the duck? What does a duck say?
Austin: Cough, Cough
He did the same thing for each animal. By end of the book, I was laughing so hard that my eyes were watering. Just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment