Thursday, August 9, 2007

Germs, Germs, GO AWAY!!

Sorry for the delay in posts. Austin caught a cold (most likely at church) and hasn't been his normal cheery self (or a very good sleeper) this week. He was also kind enough to share it with his mommy and daddy. ;-) Needless to say, I haven't had much time to post this week.

We were lucky enough to have the weekend in between the 2 bouts of sickness, when he was his usual happy self.



Here is one good shot I got this week. I set him down to go to the restroom, and when I got back, he had found himself a hat. ;-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! Hope you are all over the illnesses soon. Radnor slept with a mosquito two nights ago and looks like the pox baby. You can see where the mosquito took his time and bit him five times in a row, on his face! Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Ahhhh, the nursery... don't get me started! Kudos on actually getting in a picture with Austin. I swear, when Emmy looks back, she'll have no idea what I looked like! And your hair looks fabby, by the way. Have you done something new, or has it just been that long since I've seen you???

michelleandwalker said...

Poor Radnor!

Heather-
Actually, he didn't even go to the nursery. I had planned on letting him go in a couple of weeks, but now I am not so sure. I had just gotten used to sleeping through the night, and now this cold is making us go back to square one. Thanks for the compliment on the hair. I got a haircut about a month or so ago (which means we need to get together soon ;-)...with bedrest and then a newborn, it had been WAY too long since I had gotten it cut.