Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa!



Both boys in Santa's lap...at the same time...no tears....and I got it on film. It is a Christmas Miracle! ;-) Austin had been talking for weeks about what he was going to ask Santa for when he got to meet him. (I think he has had his list written since July...literally!) I could tell he was feeling a little shy when the moment came, but he marched right up, climbed in his lap and proceeded to tell Santa that he wanted a race track and Cars 2. Micah then went up to Santa, got in his lap and told him that he wanted a "uck" (Truck in Micah speak ;-) I was very proud of them both. The pictures I have from my childhood of meeting Santa involve me screaming my head off. ;-)



We even managed to get all four of us in a family shot. It really was a Christmas Miracle.


1 comment:

Jayna said...

Nice pictures and cute story!