
It is hard to believe that my baby is already 5 months old. Wow, it flies by so much faster the second time around. Micah is such a wonderful addition to our family. He is a joy to have in our lives. His personality continues to be fairly laid back for the most part, but he is starting to show us a very energetic side as well which has been very entertaining to see.
- Micah is starting to flirt with sitting up independently. He can go for several seconds before taking a nose dive or doing an impressive flip.
- He is show signs of wanting to crawl. He has mastered the push ups and is beginning to get his legs under him. This makes me nervous since Austin was crawling by 6 1/2 months. Once Micah is mobile, I am really going to be in trouble. ;-)
- Micah watches Austin like a hawk. I can see in his eyes that he wants so badly to be able to play with his big brother. If Austin comes close enough, Micah will plant an extremely soggy kiss on him which Austin finds hilarious.

- Micah loves playing with his toes.
- We have way more drool than we can handle these days. It is everywhere! Hoping those teeth finally pop through soon.

- Micah is still not sleeping through the night at this point. I have told him that he has until 6 months until I play hard ball. ;-)
- Micah is already wearing 9 Month clothing. I did not expect him to grow so fast and completely misjudged sizes when I bought summer and fall clothes.
- Micah LOVES his daddy. He zeroes in on Walker the moment he enters the room and watches him wherever he goes. He has special smiles that he seems to save only for Walker.

No comments:
Post a Comment