
I cannot believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since Micah turned 3 months and I am just now getting around to an update. Life with 2 definitely leaves very little time for tasks which require both hands to be available. ;-)
I don't know how much Micah weighs at this point, but he seems to be constantly growing out of everything. In several brands of clothing, he is actually up to a 6-9 month size now. Just this week we had to switch him to size 3 diapers!
Micah is getting to the fun stage now. He is displaying his sweet personality more and more each day. He is definitely more laid back than Austin was at this age (possibly because I still hadn't figured out the milk allergy at this point with Austin). Micah loves attention and lights up with the biggest smile when we talk to him. I absolutely love his smile, it just melts my heart.
Micah's sleep habits are getting better. He usually wakes up to eat sometime between 4am and 5:30am before going back to sleep until 7:30. I am looking forward to the day when we drop that last feeding, but I definitely appreciate the 6 hrs of sleep I am getting most nights.
Micah is becoming a little more mobile and is often not in the same spot on the floor when I return (He uses his feet to scoot head first on his back and rotate). He can roll over onto his side, but doesn't seem to have a desire to complete the roll from back to front. Micah is a strong little guy and can grip toys, clothing and hair well. He loves eating his hands and snuggling with his duck or a nearby burp cloth.
Micah adores his big brother. He loves watching Austin and puts up with Austin's frequent hugs, kisses, and requests to hold him.
Micah is a joy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment