Terri Wilcox would love to see some pictures. Do you mind if I send her the link to your blog? If that's not okay, then I thought at least I'd pass it along.
There is something about his little baby pictures that makes me think Hannah looks a little like him. :) Maybe its the "Johns" in both of them that I am seeing. So cute!
7 comments:
He's beautiful, Michelle! Congratulations to all of you!!
Sweet pictures! Hope you are doing well.
Terri Wilcox would love to see some pictures. Do you mind if I send her the link to your blog? If that's not okay, then I thought at least I'd pass it along.
-J
Cute pictures! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh, he's so handsome!!! We are so glad that he is finally here! Hope you are all doing well!
So sweet - and I love all the hair. Can't wait to meet him.
There is something about his little baby pictures that makes me think Hannah looks a little like him. :) Maybe its the "Johns" in both of them that I am seeing. So cute!
Post a Comment