Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beach Trip - Part 2

Last week we took a much needed vacation with my family to Florida. A friend of my dad's was kind enough to let us use her gorgeous beach house and we had a great time. Austin really loved the water this year.

One of the benefits of having my brother around is that there are actually a few pictures of me. ;-)


Austin loved jumping into the pool. I had to be careful to watch at all times, because he would jump to me whether I was ready or not. ;-)
The first few days, this is what would happen EVERY time we stepped foot on the beach. I guess the waves sounded too much like his sound machine because he would cover his face with his hat and be sound asleep within a few minutes.

Towards the end of the week, Austin managed to stay awake and had a blast playing in the sand and waves. (those photos are on my brother's camera, so I will post them once he sends them to me)






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures and looks so fun- I am wanting to go to the beach so bad! I can't believe how big Austin is getting!

Jayna said...

Michelle, That picture of Austin sleeping on the beach is PRICELESS! What a CUTE story. Too funny!!